Thursday, November 14, 2013

President Obama’s Affordable Care Act Q&A

It took every ounce of my self control to not throw my TV out the window while listening to the President answer questions today (November 14, 2013), in regards to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). It makes my blood boil when reporters ask the President, does he feels he owes an apology to those who were kicked off their Health Plan they liked.

Nearly every reporter in that room today was around when George Bush lied about Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) in Iraq. Not one of these cowards have the guts to ask George Bush, does he feels he owe the families of military men and women who were killed in Iraq an apology for lying about WMD. These cowards didn't have the guts then, and they don’t have the guts today; even with knowledge of all the facts.

Let me be clear, I honestly believe the majority of Americans see the double standard. My question is this, does the majority of Americans have the courage to speak-out and stand-up to the double standard?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It took every ounce of my self control to not throw my TV threw the window"

I believe that, you strike me as a personal with anger and self control issues.

With that in mind, you should dispose of your TV, if only to replace it with some reading material. That way you won't make stupid mistakes with words like "threw" like you did in the quote.

RealTalk said...

Thank you for bringing my grammar mistake to my attention.

I don't have any anger or self control issues, I used that particular verbiage for drama effect only.

Thanks again for your input.